Jobs at Gideon Putnam Resort
We're glad you've chosen to consider employment with the Gideon Putnam Resort. The Gideon Putnam Resort is operated under contract with Parks & Resorts a division of Delaware North Companies, a global hospitality industry leader with operations at dozens of locations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. For more information on Delaware North, visit www.delawarenorth.com
To learn more about Delaware North Companies and to view all of Delaware North’s exciting opportunities nationwide, click here
We are glad that you‘re considering employment with us! Gideon Putnam Resort employs approximately 170 people.
Apply for a job at Gideon Putnam Resort and develop your career. Resort job opportunites include seasonal, year-round, full-time/part-time, and management positions in Lodging, Food & Beverage, Spa and Retail.
Also, now accepting applications for credit internships. Please review the following instructions & tips before applying:
- Click on the ‘View Open Positions’ to search our current openings and to apply online (please note that our current jobs site is not compatible with the Windows 8 operating system).
- Click on ‘Next’ to view additional positions. Click on Advanced Search to search open positions in other locations.
- Before you apply, you will be asked to create a user name and password. Make a note of this information so that you can return to our site to view your application status.
- Incomplete applications may not be considered, so please complete all relevant fields to the position for which you are applying (e.g. employment history, education, etc.)
- An accurate and complete application is key. All information provided during the application may be verified during the pre-employment process. Please do not submit any application information that is not truthful, accurate and/or cannot be verified.
- As part of the application process, you will be asked to review information and respond to a series of questions, in addition to providing your employment history and application information. The process should take approximately 20-30 minutes.
- You will receive an automated confirmation each time you successfully submit your resume for an open position. If a recruiter or hiring manager wants to discuss next steps, they will get in touch with you using the contact information from your profile or resume.