Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts, Inc. is proud to offer our overnight guests staying at Gideon Putnam Resort the opportunity to cover their travel investment by purchasing a comprehensive travel insurance plan from Travel Guard®. With Travel Guard’s All Seasons Travel Plan, you can cover trip cancellations, trip delay, baggage delay, medical conditions and more.
Travel Guard travel insurance covers you from before you leave home until the time you get back so you can spend your time enjoying your experience at Gideon Putnam Resort instead of worrying about what could happen to you.
Here´s what’s covered:
Trip Cancellation & Interruption covers your trip investment if you must cancel or interrupt your trip for many reasons, such as:
- Unforseen sickness, injury, or death to you, your traveling companion(s), or a family member
- Weather conditions causing delay or cancellation of tavel
- Your home being made uninhabitable by fire, flood, vandalism, burglary, or natural disaster
- Being subpoenaed, requested to serve on jury duty
- Being involved in or delayed by a traffic accident en route to your departure
$600 Trip Delay ($200 maximum per day) Reimburses (up to $200 a day) for additional expenses incurred when you are delayed (i.e., hotel, & meals)
- Carrier delay such as mechanical difficulties
- Lost passport, money, or travel documents
- Natural Disasters
- Injury or sickness of insured or traveling companion
$1,000 Baggage Delay ($200 maximum per day) Reimburses for purchasing essential items (such as toiletries) when bags are delayed more than 12 hours.
$25,000 Medical Expense Pays for emergency medical expenses incurred while traveling, which includes emergency dental treatment.
$500,000 Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains covers evacuation and transportation to the nearest adequate medical facility when required by an attending physician.
- Evacuation to nearest adequate medical facility
- Medical escort
- Transportation for remains upon death
- Assistance Services
All Assistance Services listed below are not insurance benefits and are not provided by the Insurer
- Travel Medical Assistance
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- LiveTravel Emergency Assistance
- Concierge Services
- Identity Theft (Not available to NY residents)
- Pet Return Service
- Vehicle Return Assistance
- $100 Roadside Assistance
What is the cost?